Sheet piles have a wide range of uses from temporary shoring to permanent walls such as basements. As well as installation, Civil Sydney can also offer the supply of sheets both permanent and temporary hire as well as the design and certification including internal bracing structures if required.
We have a range of equipment for the installation of sheets including specialist piling rigs, Excavator Mounted Vibrators (EMVs) and free swinging vibe hammers that are used in conjunction with cranes. As well as steel sheet piles, we have extensive experience with the installation of vinyl and Fibre Reinforced Plastic (FRP) sheet piles which are lightweight and made of up to 92% recycled material, making them an environmentally friendly solution.
Our current capabilities:
- Pitch and drive sheets in excess of 14m long
- Design and certification
- Pre-drilling to aid in sheet pile installation and reduce vibration
- Supply and hire of sheet piles
- Ability to work on difficult access sites including on or over water
- Supply and installation of vinyl and FRP sheet piles
- Supply and install internal bracing systems
- Onsite vibration monitoring and recording during installation