Civil Sydney has nearly 20 years of rail infrastructure experience. We are an approved contractor for Sydney Trains (Formally RAILCORP) and have also done numerous projects for ARTC, John Holland, Leighton's, LOR and more.
All our staff are RISI trained, and all our plant and equipment is set up with height and slew restrictors allowing us to work in and around existing infrastructure with reduced risk.
Some recent projects worked on include:
- Sydney Central Station – overhead structure piled footings
- North Strathfield Rail Underpass – sheet piling and bored pier footings
- Bardwell Park Retaining Structure – temporarily cased pored piers and sheet piling
- Narrandera Bridge replacement – sheet pile design and installation
- Gosford Passing Loops – sheet piles, bored and driven piles